The focus of this page is to provide you with a bit of information about me. If you’d like professional details on where I’ve worked, please take a look at my LinkedIn profile.
Social Media Links
My LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/bradleyljones/
My professional blog: http://www.codeguru.com/blog/
My personal blog: (this site’s home page)
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/100313584249950651542
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Jones123
What I do
I am currently focusing on Lots of Software, LLC while considering my next employment opportunity where I will be able to fully utilize my unique skills to make a difference.
I focused on the operation of these sites, and I work with both internal and external teams to drive business aspects of these sites. Planning, budgeting, optimizing, and integrating are just a few of the things I did along with focusing on areas such as SEO.
I’m also actively involved in my community and schools. I have ran a local educational meet-up group focused on technology as well as am actively involved in my kids’ schools. This includes being a member of the PTO, being proactively involved with the tech committees, and asking questions as well as offering my support.
I could go on, but the best way to know who I am is to look around my site and/or talk to me!
My Current Job
- Lots of Software, LLC
- Yowza Publishing
Other Current Positions / Roles
- Dad, Husband – The Jones Family
- Director / Founder – Indianapolis Developers Association
- Director / Co-Founder, IndyTechFest, LLC
- Owner – LotsOfSoftware, LLC
- Board Director – Danville Rescue Mission, Danville, IL
- President – Riverside Junior High School (RJH) PTO
- Member, Internet Press Guild
- Internationally Bestselling Author
- Recognized for creating a Top 10 Entertainment Software
- Recognized as a Microsoft MVP Professional each year from 2004 to 2011
- //CODiE// Judge 2009, 2013
All content on this site was written based on what I knew at the time of the writing. I’m constantly learning, and things change. I try to source or verify comments and statistics, but am not perfect. The content expresses my opinions. My opinions might differ from yours, which is okay – and actually more than okay. Differing opinions is what helps lead to learning new things. Feel free to leave comments on my posts or to reach out to me if you believe I’m off-base o something I’ve posted.