The focus of this page is to provide you with a bit of information about me. If you’d like professional details on where I’ve worked, please take a look at my LinkedIn profile.
Social Media Links
My LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/bradleyljones/
My professional blog: http://www.codeguru.com/blog/
My personal blog: (this site’s home page)
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/100313584249950651542
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Jones123
What I do
I am currently focusing on Lots of Software, LLC while considering my next employment opportunity where I will be able to fully utilize my unique skills to make a difference.
I focused on the operation of these sites, and I work with both internal and external teams to drive business aspects of these sites. Planning, budgeting, optimizing, and integrating are just a few of the things I did along with focusing on areas such as SEO.
I’m also actively involved in my community and schools. I have ran a local educational meet-up group focused on technology as well as am actively involved in my kids’ schools. This includes being a member of the PTO, being proactively involved with the tech committees, and asking questions as well as offering my support.
I could go on, but the best way to know who I am is to look around my site and/or talk to me!
My Current Job
- Lots of Software, LLC
Other Current Positions / Roles
- Dad, Husband – The Jones Family
- Director / Founder – Indianapolis Developers Association
- Director / Co-Founder, IndyTechFest, LLC
- Owner – LotsOfSoftware, LLC
- Board Director – Danville Rescue Mission, Danville, IL
- President – Riverside Junior High School (RJH) PTO
- Member, Internet Press Guild
- Internationally Bestselling Author
- Recognized for creating a Top 10 Entertainment Software
- Recognized as a Microsoft MVP Professional each year from 2004 to 2011
- //CODiE// Judge 2009, 2013